Week 1. Effective lead generation and sales channels
Active sales vs passive sales. Active sales channels and business development.
- Bidding on marketplaces.
- LinkedIn and social networks.
- Partners and referrers. A4. Conferences.
- Business trips.
Effective leadgeneration. Lead classification. Sales funnel.
- What is leadgeneratioт and how we can organize the process.
- How to score leads and why it is important.
- Sales funnel. Customer and sales point of view.
Divide the group on teams and present the task.
Week 2. Processes and automation tools.
Sales person role in company activities. Productive cooperation with other departments.
- Client acquisition stages and salesperson role.
- Sales and marketing.
- Sales and production.
- Sales and accounting.
- Sales and BD.
Tools & approaches to optimize the work. Personal processes automation.
- Big data approach to sales. Why to automate manual work?
- Leadgeneration tools.
- Mass sendouts.
- Why good CRM is important?
Week 3. Practice and cases
Sales internal qualities description.
- Internal skills. A2. Necessary skills.
- Pshychology and motivation.
Real world cases.
- Sales cases.
- Closing cases.
Group task delivery.